Both spinach and broccoli are rich with nutrients, vitamins and known to reduce cholesterol.
Say “calcium” and most people think milk, but other foods are rich in calcium as well—such as which of the following?
- dried figs
- dried beans
- whole-wheat bread
- olive oil
b & c= a cup of orange juice and cup of broccoli
In mustard family members a), b) and d).
These two belong to same family! Both Broccoli and cabbages are again healthiest foods.
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Know about WeRIndia
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factors
- Drinking alcohol is linked to reduced chances of pregnancy
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problems
- Men’s Health and Their Diet
- Food scientists aim to make plant-based protein tastier and healthier
- Declining fish biodiversity poses risks for human nutrition