Both spinach and broccoli are rich with nutrients, vitamins and known to reduce cholesterol.
Say “calcium” and most people think milk, but other foods are rich in calcium as well—such as which of the following?
- dried figs
- dried beans
- whole-wheat bread
- olive oil
b & c= a cup of orange juice and cup of broccoli
In mustard family members a), b) and d).
These two belong to same family! Both Broccoli and cabbages are again healthiest foods.
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?