- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- fish, eggs, beef, pork, and poultry.
- cereals, fruits, vegetables, and milk.
Tag: green leafy vegetables
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium).
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day