- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- fish, eggs, beef, pork, and poultry.
- cereals, fruits, vegetables, and milk.
Tag: green leafy vegetables
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium).
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease