- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- fish, eggs, beef, pork, and poultry.
- cereals, fruits, vegetables, and milk.
Tag: green leafy vegetables
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium).
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD