- fats, oils, butter, and margarine.
- fish, eggs, beef, pork, and poultry.
- cereals, fruits, vegetables, and milk.
Tag: green leafy vegetables
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very helpful in removing the fat that is sitting in the system.
Dark green leafy vegetables are good sources of many vitamins (such as vitamins A, C, and K and folate) and minerals (such as iron and calcium).
Know about WeRIndia
- Soft drinks + hard work + hot weather = possible kidney disease risk
- Diet and food production must radically change to save planet
- Fighting the crave for fattening food? Just surround yourself in its scent
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein