To manage the sugar and energy level both, kids with Type 1 or Type II diabetes need to stay on healthy diet. When we say healthy diet it means balanced diet.
What causes chronic kidney disease?
The common reason for this change in eye vision is development of cataract in one eye or both eyes.
Must know answers to your cataract questions:
This system which is an automated insulin delivery has many names – artificial pancreas, hybrid closed loop, Bionic Pancreas, predictive
People who are suffering from diabetes must take care of their skin properly. With high blood sugar level diabetic patients lose the body fluid and it results in dry skin.
Guava (Botanical name: Psidium guajava) is a tropical tree and fruits are available throughout the year.
We all feel thirsty for various reasons. When there is lot of fluid loss through sweating and heat we feel thirsty.
Blisters are also a symptom of some diseases. The most frequent cause of blisters is excessive friction on moist skin. As a blister forms, clear fluid accumulates in a pocket between the layers of the skin.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease