Limiting portions can help you lose weight and ultimately prevent complications. A 2004 study of 329 overweight people found that 38% of those who practiced portion control for two years lost 5% or more of body weight, compared with 33% of participants who did not (they gained 5% or more of body weight). Learning what a portion size actually is—and eating that amount—is tricky. Do research and understand the basic terms of nutrition – calorie, portion, gram, tea and table spoon, one cup, ounce, liter…. all these will help to control the food intake.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali