If you do not know, what is happening with your body do not try to give a reason. Observe symptoms like allergy, weight gain, weight loss, nausea, bloating, gas formation, indigestion, rashes etc. Contact your doctor and undergo some test like blood work etc. Once you know what is happening then consult a nutrition expert to understand your diet – what you can eat or what you should not. For example gluten free diet is becoming a trend. More and more people are on the anti-wheat warpath trend, as the label “gluten free” appears on everything from beer to pets food. For those with celiac disease, a life-threatening autoimmune disorder that destroys the gastrointestinal tract, going gluten-free is critical to avoid damage to the small intestine. For everyone else, though, it is an unnecessary, and potentially unhealthy, diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Monsoon Woes; Quick Natural Remedies To Treat Eye Infections
- 7 Natural Muscle Relaxants!
- Jhanvi And Khushi’s Style Guru Is Kendall Jenner, Proved Again
- Heard About The Spa Where Snakes Give A Massage?
- There Are Six Types Of Body Fat & Here Is What You Need To Know About Them
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Radhika Apte Started The 3rd Day With A Bang