If you do not know, what is happening with your body do not try to give a reason. Observe symptoms like allergy, weight gain, weight loss, nausea, bloating, gas formation, indigestion, rashes etc. Contact your doctor and undergo some test like blood work etc. Once you know what is happening then consult a nutrition expert to understand your diet – what you can eat or what you should not. For example gluten free diet is becoming a trend. More and more people are on the anti-wheat warpath trend, as the label “gluten free” appears on everything from beer to pets food. For those with celiac disease, a life-threatening autoimmune disorder that destroys the gastrointestinal tract, going gluten-free is critical to avoid damage to the small intestine. For everyone else, though, it is an unnecessary, and potentially unhealthy, diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top 10 Healthy Dried Fruits For Chaitra Navratri
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Different Colours To Wear On Each Day Of The Chaitra Navratri 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Stories From The Ramayana On Rama Navami