Here are few benefits of Indian Martial Arts:
1. Cardiovascular Health: One of the most important exercise benefits associated with martial arts is an improvement in your cardiovascular health.
2. Weight Loss: Weight loss is another great benefit associated with martial arts.
3. Increased Muscle Tone: By participating in martial arts, you can greatly improve the amount of muscle mass you have in your body.
4. Improved Reflexes: In order to be a good martial artist, you must have very fast reflexes. Research has found that by participating in martial arts, you not only improve you reflexes.
5. Improved Mood: Researchers have found that participating in a regular exercise routine is one of the best ways to improve your mood. Performing martial arts is not only a good way to relieve stress and frustration, but may actually help to make you happier.
6. Concentration and focus: Martial arts focus on opponent and self defense mechanism. Practicing ancient art only increases brains activity, boost memory, helps in concentrating, focusing and learning.