Centella asiatica commonly known as gotukola is well known memory booster. Lehya prepared from gotukola plant is good for children and adults.
Tag: Memory Booster
Centella asiatica is the botanical name of gotukola. It is a well known herb for nervous disorders and commonly called as “brain tonic herb” and wellness herb.
Take few hibiscus tender leaves and boil in water. Allow it to cool and prepare paste. Apply this on body parts to reduce inflammation.
One of the most important exercise benefits associated with martial arts is an improvement in your cardiovascular health.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk