Centella asiatica commonly known as gotukola is well known memory booster. Lehya prepared from gotukola plant is good for children and adults.
Tag: Memory Booster
Centella asiatica is the botanical name of gotukola. It is a well known herb for nervous disorders and commonly called as “brain tonic herb” and wellness herb.
Take few hibiscus tender leaves and boil in water. Allow it to cool and prepare paste. Apply this on body parts to reduce inflammation.
One of the most important exercise benefits associated with martial arts is an improvement in your cardiovascular health.
Know about WeRIndia
- High-sugar diet can damage the gut, intensifying risk for colitis
- Black soldier fly larvae as protein alternative for hungry humans
- Artificially sweetened drinks may not be heart healthier than sugary drinks
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube -- garnering more than a billion views
- The Gluten Connection to Osteoporosis and Autoimmune Diseases
- Researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of colorectal cancer