Colacacia or Arbi is the common leafy and root vegetable plant available throughout the year in many parts of tropical countries.
Guava (Botanical name: Psidium guajava) is a tropical tree and fruits are available throughout the year.
- over 2400 years ago in Greece during the time of Hippocrates
- during the 1600's in Europe
- during the early 1900's
This is a breaking news for all Americans! FDA has approved a new set of requirements for food and nutrition labels in 20 years !!
Chikkoo or sapota (sapodilla, Manilkara zapota) are sweet and tasty fruits with unique musky flavor.This fruit has its origin in Central America particularly in Mexico and Brazil.
Here is a traditional grandma’s stuffed eggplant curry recipe (stuffed baby brinjal) for those who wants to get benefit of eggplant. The recipe serves 6 people.
Did you know that banana stem, banana leaves and banana blossoms have health benefit too?
Bell pepper is not only an excellent source of carotenoids, but also a source of over 30 different members of the carotenoid nutrient family.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health