Colacacia or Arbi is the common leafy and root vegetable plant available throughout the year in many parts of tropical countries.
Guava (Botanical name: Psidium guajava) is a tropical tree and fruits are available throughout the year.
- over 2400 years ago in Greece during the time of Hippocrates
- during the 1600's in Europe
- during the early 1900's
This is a breaking news for all Americans! FDA has approved a new set of requirements for food and nutrition labels in 20 years !!
Chikkoo or sapota (sapodilla, Manilkara zapota) are sweet and tasty fruits with unique musky flavor.This fruit has its origin in Central America particularly in Mexico and Brazil.
Here is a traditional grandma’s stuffed eggplant curry recipe (stuffed baby brinjal) for those who wants to get benefit of eggplant. The recipe serves 6 people.
Did you know that banana stem, banana leaves and banana blossoms have health benefit too?
Bell pepper is not only an excellent source of carotenoids, but also a source of over 30 different members of the carotenoid nutrient family.
Know about WeRIndia
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets