An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria was also found in 69 percent of pork chops, 55 percent of ground beef, and 39 percent of chicken. If someone gets sick eating this and antibiotics are the prescription then recovery process is prolonged for that person because of antibiotic -resistant bacteria !
Know about WeRIndia
- Grandmother's smoking linked to autism in grandchildren
- Different Shea Butter Face Masks To Try At Home
- Anaita Shroff Adajania Rejuvenates Shraddha's Looks For Half Girlfriend
- 15 Best Ways To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
- Pictures That Do Not Need Photoshop!
- New appetite control mechanism found in brain