An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria was also found in 69 percent of pork chops, 55 percent of ground beef, and 39 percent of chicken. If someone gets sick eating this and antibiotics are the prescription then recovery process is prolonged for that person because of antibiotic -resistant bacteria !
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness