An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria was also found in 69 percent of pork chops, 55 percent of ground beef, and 39 percent of chicken. If someone gets sick eating this and antibiotics are the prescription then recovery process is prolonged for that person because of antibiotic -resistant bacteria !
Know about WeRIndia
- Top 10 Healthy Dried Fruits For Chaitra Navratri
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Different Colours To Wear On Each Day Of The Chaitra Navratri 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Stories From The Ramayana On Rama Navami