- E. coli O157:H7
- Salmonella and Campylobacter
“The United Nations has declared this year as the International Year of Pulses”
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the man who once delivered the line ‘you hit like a vegetarian,’ is promoting a plant-based diet for health and environmental reasons.
Food contamination refers to the presence in food of harmful chemicals and microorganisms which can cause consumer illness.
An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows