- E. coli O157:H7
- Salmonella and Campylobacter
“The United Nations has declared this year as the International Year of Pulses”
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the man who once delivered the line ‘you hit like a vegetarian,’ is promoting a plant-based diet for health and environmental reasons.
Food contamination refers to the presence in food of harmful chemicals and microorganisms which can cause consumer illness.
An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat