You might see “Natural flavor” vanilla ice cream on shelf and want to buy. Stop there if you are vegan or vegetarian.
Silver sparkles are officially known as “silver dragees”. Silver was banned from food items in the year 1906.
As of now, FDA has no power to evaluate or approve ingredients before they make it into the products you use every day, which is why hazardous ingredients are in our mascaras, foundations & lipsticks.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
This is a breaking news for all Americans! FDA has approved a new set of requirements for food and nutrition labels in 20 years !!
Food contamination refers to the presence in food of harmful chemicals and microorganisms which can cause consumer illness.
An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet