As of now, FDA has no power to evaluate or approve ingredients before they make it into the products you use every day, which is why hazardous ingredients are in our mascaras, foundations & lipsticks.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA announced last Friday that its laboratory analysis found inconsistent amounts of belladonna, a toxic substance, in certain homeopathic teething tablets, sometimes far exceeding the amount claimed on the label.
This is a breaking news for all Americans! FDA has approved a new set of requirements for food and nutrition labels in 20 years !!
Food contamination refers to the presence in food of harmful chemicals and microorganisms which can cause consumer illness.
An FDA report released in February found that 81 percent of the raw ground turkey tested was contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
Haldiram’s top list of rejected items :The move comes as global food corporation Nestlé has been subjected to a nationwide ban in India of its Maggi noodles that have allegedly tested for high levels of lead.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin