This New year eve if you are planning for a party with kids then try this vegetarian naan pizza. This is easy to prepare and takes less time to bake. Ask your kids what topping they need and prepare accordingly. This also helps to daily consume vegetables intake in a interesting and tasty way.
- Whole wheat Indian naan breads -2
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Dried orgon -1 tsp
- Grated Parmesan cheese-1/4 cup
- Cooked corn -1/2 cup
- Sliced tomatoes -2 or cherry tomatoes (cut half) – a cup
- Green chillies – 2 or jalapeno peppers or bell peppers
- Cilantro – chopped 1/4 cup
- Basil – 1/4 cup
- Olives – Sliced – 1/4 cup
- You can also add pineapple chunks, broccoli if you prefer
Preparation and baking:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- Apply olive oil on naan and place naan on baking sheet.
- Spread corn, tomatoes, pepper, chilies, olives, broccoli and your choice of vegetables on the naan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of naan
- Apply little more cheese on top of vegetables.
- Place naan inside the oven.
- Bake till the naan bread is golden brown and cheese should melt within next 10
- Remove pizza naan from oven and cut into pieces to serve.
- Apply basil and cilantro leaves.
*Use more vegetables and different combinations of vegetables on naan pizza.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: January 1, 2017