Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Know about WeRIndia
- Is anxiety in childhood and adolescence linked to later alcohol use disorders?
- Prescribing healthy food in Medicare/Medicaid is cost effective, could improve health
- People choose healthy and sustainable lunches if given the green light
- Go for a run or eat chocolate: A choice dictated by the cannabinoid receptors
- A nutty solution for improving brain health
- Eating fish may help prevent asthma