Kids, If you are facing a problem and cannot fix it on your own it is not a bad idea to ask an adult for help. Naturally, you might not trust anyone for that matter, however if you feel you must talk then find a right person whom you trust the most to share your fear/thoughts.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy