Quinoa is one of the healthiest nutrient rich food on earth! Quinoa is a preferred fiber rich food in many diets. It not only promotes weight loss, also improves blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Tag: healthy recipes
Try a new recipe at home and serve. There are plenty of heart healthy recipes available. If you know which recipe and food can make loved one happy, give it a try. Some quick and easy recipes
Sweet and spicy rice Pongal are specially prepared on Pongal day. There is also another version of Pongal prepared using broken wheat. It is generally served with a mixed vegetable curry called gotsu. We are presenting here recipes of broken wheat Pongal and gotsu for this Makara Sankranthi and Pongal celebrations.
A vitamin C rich Spanish soup popularly known as Gazpacho is good for summer heat.
Know the ingredients and the recipe of Sesame Powder.
A combination of Indian and Chinese flavors, hot and sour spinach soup is good for throat and helps in easy digestion. Adding finely chopped vegetables adds taste to this soup and gives comfort to stomach.
Here we are presenting three healthy, simple zucchini recipes which fast and easy to prepare at the same time these supply less calories and tasty
There are specific requirements one has to follow during 9 days of fasting. People who fast do eat.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet