Quinoa is one of the healthiest nutrient rich food on earth! Quinoa is a preferred fiber rich food in many diets. It not only promotes weight loss, also improves blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
Know about WeRIndia
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation
- Secretin hormone induces satiation by activating brown fat
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology