Hibiscus watermelon juice is a good option to beat summer heat and quench your thirst. Hibiscus plant provides many health benefits. Both leaves and flowers have medicinal properties and can be used for culinary purposes.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesity