Kids love to eat cheese. On school day when they come home, evening they look for tasty snack. Just eating cheese adds lot of calories to the body. To encourage children eating vegetables add veggies with cheese and prepare vegetable cheese balls. Instead of frying in deep oil, try baking the veggie cheese balls. Serve veggie cheese balls with tomato ketchup and kids will love it. Try veggie cheese ball recipe for your kids.
- Potato – 2 medium size
- Corn kernels – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Broccoli – 1 cup
- Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Green peas – 1 cup
- Corn starch – 1 Tbsp
- Cilantro – 2 Tbsp chopped
- Oregano -1/2 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Cheese cubes – 1 cup
- Oil – to spray
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Cut cheese into smaller pieces
- Cut and add all vegetables, cilantro, oregano, salt and mix well
- Add cheese and corn starch to vegetable mix and continue mixing well
- Prepare small even size balls and arrange it on parchment paper or baking sheet on a tray
- Spray little oil on the veggie-cheese balls
- Set oven to 350F. After preheating, place veggie-cheese balls inside oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. In between turn the balls to bake all sides equally.
- Once the veggie-cheese ball turns golden brown color, remove and serve hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup or your choice of dip.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: August 20, 2019