The ruling British objected to the tradition of training with and carrying arms. Laws were passed and were implemented with zest to prevent the people from practicing and training in martial arts like kalaripayattu.
Tag: yoga poses
By practicing yoga one can benefit a lot. People who have thyroid problems can stimulate thyroid glands and balance the hormone to bring back normalcy in thyroid gland by practicing some of the yoga poses on day-to-day basis.
Which are some poses that really can help children to get stronger, flexible and boost their confidence?Kids will enjoy this as it is fun to get into these poses.
Do you know when you are doing Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation or any Yoga pose -your gene expression might be changing for better!
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Mahashivratri is a festival that was chosen to honour Shiva, the Adi Guru, from whom yoga originated.
To stretch abdomen, chest, feet, ankle and to strengthen arm, upper back, hamstring, glute, shoulder and wrists upward plank pose is helpful
To boost confidence and to keep focus on our tasks Bhujapidasana or shoulder pressing pose helps. It helps to strengthen core and tones belly, strengthens shoulder and arms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility