The whole world is getting vaccinated and people are trying to get back to pre-pandemic “normal life”. However the Covid virus variants are making it tough to everybody to get back to normal life. Vaccination will help to fight the disease. But to remain healthy and fit we need healthy food and daily dose of exercises for the body. While we try to get back to routine life, we also should focus on our diet.
Tag: vegetarian diet
World Vegan Day is celebrated On November 1st. Day by day the percentage of vegans is increasing around the globe. More youngsters are adopting a vegan diet and influencing their family too!
A movie directed by Lee Fulkerson, with a concept similar to super size me by Morgan Spurlock. The difference is here in this documentary Lee explores only plant based food.
Ketogenic diet, which was originally used to help control and prevent seizures in epilepsy patients, have grown in popularity in recent years as an effective fat-burning diet.
This time we have another traditional recipe from Karnataka which is very easy to prepare with many readily available ingredients at home – gojjavalakki.
Bill Nye On Reddit: “Plant-based Diets Are The Future”
She is not a vegan, so she still eats dairy products like cheese.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle