Banana halwa made out of banana, sugar and ghee -as main ingredients is delicious.
Tag: Indian sweets
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
There are so many types of laddus- Besan, coconut, rava, boondi, peanut, sesame, shahi (dry fruits), moong daal laddu etc.
Children are very fond of this laddu. This laddu is meant for all festivals and auspicious functions.
These laddus are best suited for health when consumed every morning with a glass of warm milk, for pregnant and lactating women.
Makhane has good medicinal properties like It is digestive for all age groups
This variety was also known as vitamin pills for soldiers as it helped in boosting the immune system of soldiers
The world famous Thirupathi boondi laddu is made from besan (dry chickpea powder).
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women