Banana halwa made out of banana, sugar and ghee -as main ingredients is delicious.
Tag: Indian sweets
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
There are so many types of laddus- Besan, coconut, rava, boondi, peanut, sesame, shahi (dry fruits), moong daal laddu etc.
Children are very fond of this laddu. This laddu is meant for all festivals and auspicious functions.
These laddus are best suited for health when consumed every morning with a glass of warm milk, for pregnant and lactating women.
Makhane has good medicinal properties like It is digestive for all age groups
This variety was also known as vitamin pills for soldiers as it helped in boosting the immune system of soldiers
The world famous Thirupathi boondi laddu is made from besan (dry chickpea powder).
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed