Banana halwa made out of banana, sugar and ghee -as main ingredients is delicious.
Tag: Indian sweets
Silver traditionally represented wealth, and that association extended to sweets to convey ‘meant for the wealthy’ Silver was also considered an aphrodisiac.
There are so many types of laddus- Besan, coconut, rava, boondi, peanut, sesame, shahi (dry fruits), moong daal laddu etc.
Children are very fond of this laddu. This laddu is meant for all festivals and auspicious functions.
These laddus are best suited for health when consumed every morning with a glass of warm milk, for pregnant and lactating women.
Makhane has good medicinal properties like It is digestive for all age groups
This variety was also known as vitamin pills for soldiers as it helped in boosting the immune system of soldiers
The world famous Thirupathi boondi laddu is made from besan (dry chickpea powder).
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise