A highly nutrient laddu is Shahi laddu that generally contains following ingredients -Figs, Apricot , Black Dates , Almonds, Pista , Cucumber seeds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Melon seeds ,Walnut , Chironji nuts, Nutmeg, Cardamom Saffron. These laddus are best suited for health when consumed every morning with a glass of warm milk, for pregnant and lactating women. In fact, granola bar is nothing but Indian version of Shahi laddu !
Know about WeRIndia
- All About Aries Career Growth For 2018
- What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Whey Protein Shakes
- 6 Zodiac Signs That Are Always Misunderstood
- Tambittu Recipe | How To Make Roasted Gram Dal Laddu | Hurigadale Tambittu Recipe
- Ranking Of The Most Greedy Signs Of The Zodiac
- What are these white spots on my nipples?