A highly nutrient laddu is Shahi laddu that generally contains following ingredients -Figs, Apricot , Black Dates , Almonds, Pista , Cucumber seeds, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Melon seeds ,Walnut , Chironji nuts, Nutmeg, Cardamom Saffron. These laddus are best suited for health when consumed every morning with a glass of warm milk, for pregnant and lactating women. In fact, granola bar is nothing but Indian version of Shahi laddu !
Know about WeRIndia
- Skin Care Tips From Dermatologists
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Healthy Teeth
- Hyderabad Vaccination Drives Comes to a Halt After 4 Children Fall Sick
- Jacqueline Fernandez Slayed It In Yellow
- Canadian children's nutrition suffers during school hours
- Her Mum Believes She Will Be The Light In The Darkness