Have you ever wonder why you or your loved ones don’t like certain vegetables? Mother nature has given us so many vegetables and we have privilege (we think so) to hate or love it.
Tag: Indian Cuisine
Do you believe this? That innocent, good looking, fragrant, medicinal and culinary herb is hated by millions of people? Cilantro is popular herb in Asian and Mexican dishes.
We saw poor cilantro.. now it is mushroom turn. Why people hate it? Well, you can see the benefits of various types of mushrooms in this article here in your road to healthy life.
Fennel leaves and seeds both taste almost same. The fennel seed bitterness can be harsh for many. Taste is like anise and somewhat like black licorice.
Brussels sprouts looks like mini cabbages and sadly one of the most hated vegetables by kids in US. The name originated from Belgium’s city Brussels for this beautiful and healthy vegetable.
Slice and oven roast eggplant with little chilli powder, turmeric, salt and sprinkle oil. Baking for 25 to 30 mins at 400 F makes it bit tastier.
Try simple recipes and mix with other vegetables. Mash it (like puree) with carrot, potato and add salt. Prepare mashed 3 vegetable simple dish with butter and cream.
It has pungent odor similar to broccoli and Brussels sprouts!!
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects