Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
All 29 states have been encouraged to get involved, which is why the state of Madhya Pradesh went to great lengths to plant over 60 million tree saplings.
Be careful if you are a non-vegetarian. Many times eating non -veg food can cause sickness. Go Veggie.
Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers.
Are you a vegan? Feels like eating Gulab jamun? Here is a vegan gulabjamun recipe for you.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Many major cities in India are recorded with highest numbers of chikungunya cases. This disease is spreading throughout the world!
- certain B vitamins.
- energy (kcals).
- vitamin A.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease