Diwali (Deepavali) is in the corner with varieties of sweet boxes – Gulab jamun, rasamali, jilebi, laddoo, peda halwa and so on.
All 29 states have been encouraged to get involved, which is why the state of Madhya Pradesh went to great lengths to plant over 60 million tree saplings.
Be careful if you are a non-vegetarian. Many times eating non -veg food can cause sickness. Go Veggie.
Are you a vegan? Feels like eating Gulab jamun? Here is a vegan gulabjamun recipe for you.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
Many major cities in India are recorded with highest numbers of chikungunya cases. This disease is spreading throughout the world!
- certain B vitamins.
- energy (kcals).
- vitamin A.
The Indian government has just declared it mandatory to use plastic waste in construction, meaning less of the stuff ending up in landfills and oceans, as well as providing a welcome boost to local authorities’ incomes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Japanese Knotweed extract could cut cancer risk of processed meat
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising