Food chain giant McDonald’s recently opened a smallest restaurant for worlds’ special customer. This small McDonald’s built opposite McDonald’s restaurant called McHive is opened only for Honey Bees
Tag: Honey Bees
Hundreds of bee species (347 species) are spiraling toward extinction. This is not good news. With bees comes honey and seeds.
In 2015, honey bee populations in the state of Maryland declined by 61%, according to the USDA.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity