Food chain giant McDonald’s recently opened a smallest restaurant for worlds’ special customer. This small McDonald’s built opposite McDonald’s restaurant called McHive is opened only for Honey Bees
Tag: Honey Bees
Hundreds of bee species (347 species) are spiraling toward extinction. This is not good news. With bees comes honey and seeds.
In 2015, honey bee populations in the state of Maryland declined by 61%, according to the USDA.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?