Food chain giant McDonald’s recently opened a smallest restaurant for worlds’ special customer. This small McDonald’s built opposite McDonald’s restaurant called McHive is opened only for Honey Bees
Tag: Honey Bees
Hundreds of bee species (347 species) are spiraling toward extinction. This is not good news. With bees comes honey and seeds.
In 2015, honey bee populations in the state of Maryland declined by 61%, according to the USDA.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health