Food chain giant McDonald’s recently opened a smallest restaurant for worlds’ special customer. This small McDonald’s built opposite McDonald’s restaurant called McHive is opened only for Honey Bees
Tag: Honey Bees
Hundreds of bee species (347 species) are spiraling toward extinction. This is not good news. With bees comes honey and seeds.
In 2015, honey bee populations in the state of Maryland declined by 61%, according to the USDA.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors