Eat more varieties of fruits and vegetables. Eat fruits that are meant for season and have varieties. Consume veggies in the form of salad.
Tag: healthy food
Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Eating a variety of whole (i.e. unprocessed) and fresh foods every day helps children and adults to obtain the right amounts of essential nutrients.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
For the sake of babies health, during pregnancy it is traditionally advised to feed pregnant women dry fruits and dry fruit laddus
Methi or Fenugreek is highly medicinal, nutritious plant. Fenugreek leaves are good for diabetes condition.
Do you know jackfruits are one of the biggest fruit in the world ?
Know about WeRIndia
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain