Eat more varieties of fruits and vegetables. Eat fruits that are meant for season and have varieties. Consume veggies in the form of salad.
Tag: healthy food
Shifting from unhealthy food that makes you feel lethargic, overweight and moody to healthy food that makes you happy, light and energetic is the best and simple option.
Here is mouth watering and nutritional snack for the day – Sprouted Mung dal cutlets.
Coconut rice or Thengai saadam or Kobbari rice is very popular in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
For the sake of babies health, during pregnancy it is traditionally advised to feed pregnant women dry fruits and dry fruit laddus
Methi or Fenugreek is highly medicinal, nutritious plant. Fenugreek leaves are good for diabetes condition.
Do you know jackfruits are one of the biggest fruit in the world ?
One ounce of dark chocolate every day can lower blood pressure.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health