- 5 - 10.
- 15 - 20.
- 40 - 50.
- 70 - 80.
Back to homepage
Tag: healthy diet
- enable chemical reactions.
- promote growth and repair of tissues.
- supply energy.
- maintain water balance.
If it works for this tortoise, imagine what a healthy diet could do for the average individual chewing down on doughnuts and Doritos ?
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage