While we are all trying to be safe from COVID-19 pandemic, we must not forget about the other illnesses that affecting millions of lives. Each year WHO & NHO dedicated June month to create awareness and help spread the word about Alzheimer’s and Brain conditions, Sickle cell disease and HIV testing.
Tag: health alert
Studies have suggested that drinking dark roast coffee might help to protect brain cells from Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease!
On its 73rd session of the United Nations General assembly in New York, UN declared June 7th is world food safety day.
At some point bodybuilding goes too far and leads to a psychiatric disorder called muscle dysmorphia also known as bigorexia or reverse anorexia.
Cancer cells can commit suicide by kill switch and kill code
Belly fat and larger waistline associated with low levels of vitamin D
According to World Economic Forum one of the great global challenge we humans are going to face is Antibiotic resistance bacteria.
that is what recent studies are showing. We may be carrying our ancestors’ genetic memories !
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger