Click here to see the video on Weight Loss Tips- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Tag: green tea
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
Sometimes we need inspiration and motivation to do our routine exercises.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
Green tea is full of theanine, an antioxidant which acts as a calming agent.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure