Click here to see the video on Weight Loss Tips- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Tag: green tea
Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
Sometimes we need inspiration and motivation to do our routine exercises.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
Green tea is full of theanine, an antioxidant which acts as a calming agent.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes