Click here to see the video on Weight Loss Tips- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Tag: green tea
Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
Sometimes we need inspiration and motivation to do our routine exercises.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
Green tea is full of theanine, an antioxidant which acts as a calming agent.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease