Try drinking hot tea, it is soothing too!
Tag: green tea
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
Sometimes we need inspiration and motivation to do our routine exercises.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
Green tea is full of theanine, an antioxidant which acts as a calming agent.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet