Click here to see the video on Weight Loss Tips- presented to you by HealthyLife…
Tag: green tea
Aromatic, little spicy and a great medicinal herb that all of us should keep in our kitchen cabinet is Fennel. We all know fennel seeds are good for digestion and also great to get rid of that bad mouth odor.
Cinnamon is spicy, sweet spice. The bark of cinnamon tree is what we use.
Sometimes we need inspiration and motivation to do our routine exercises.
When we head back from work in case we are in no mood to cook we always want to grab a snack or something to cheer us up
Green tea is full of theanine, an antioxidant which acts as a calming agent.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health