How for you will go to keep your grandma happy and healthy? A grandson’s love for his grandmother, who is suffering from dementia resulted in inventing Jelly Drop sweets to keep her hydrated and healthy.
Tag: Food Activism
Under Akshaya Patra scheme mid-day meals are provided for rural schools for the underprivileged children and it supports children education through healthy meal.
No more lies from food companies and no more misleading words on food packages! FSSAI prohibits use of terms like natural, authentic, traditional, and pure from packaged foods.
Tap water around the world contaminated with plastic fibers
Plastic is becoming a huge problem for entire world. This time scientists found plastic in drinking water.
London based new startup company has come up with a product -after drinking water one can eat the container!! This is edible blob !!!
Swedish company Plantagon has come up with an answer in the form of “plantscrapers”.
Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
Few days back FSSAI officers in all Indian states and Union territories have been asked to stop sale of unlicensed sale of body building supplement Creatine Monohydrate
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?