How for you will go to keep your grandma happy and healthy? A grandson’s love for his grandmother, who is suffering from dementia resulted in inventing Jelly Drop sweets to keep her hydrated and healthy.
Tag: Food Activism
Under Akshaya Patra scheme mid-day meals are provided for rural schools for the underprivileged children and it supports children education through healthy meal.
No more lies from food companies and no more misleading words on food packages! FSSAI prohibits use of terms like natural, authentic, traditional, and pure from packaged foods.
Tap water around the world contaminated with plastic fibers
Plastic is becoming a huge problem for entire world. This time scientists found plastic in drinking water.
London based new startup company has come up with a product -after drinking water one can eat the container!! This is edible blob !!!
Swedish company Plantagon has come up with an answer in the form of “plantscrapers”.
Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
Few days back FSSAI officers in all Indian states and Union territories have been asked to stop sale of unlicensed sale of body building supplement Creatine Monohydrate
Know about WeRIndia
- Research reveals new evidence that sugary beverage tax impacts are sustainable, effective
- Ubiquitous food additive alters human microbiota and intestinal environment
- Reduced meat diet has many advantages
- Telehealth-delivered diet and exercise program eased knee pain and triggered weight loss
- How obesity damages the skeletal muscle metabolism
- Spicy breast milk?