Project BHOG was launched by FSSAI in late 2016 to ensure good quality food for devotes who visit Indian temples.
Tag: Food Activism
Few days back FSSAI officers in all Indian states and Union territories have been asked to stop sale of unlicensed sale of body building supplement Creatine Monohydrate
London based new startup company has come up with a product -after drinking water one can eat the container!! This is edible blob !!!
Starting next year 2018 Gucci, the Italian Fashion Luxury brand is going fur -free. Marco Bizzarri, the CEO of Gucci announced this move in his recent talk in London College of Fashion.
What goes around, comes around. Each year humans dump nearly 13 million metric tons of plastic into the ocean. At present the amount of microplastic might be low and may not have impact on our health.
Tap water around the world contaminated with plastic fibers
Plastic is becoming a huge problem for entire world. This time scientists found plastic in drinking water.
A seed is not an invention. That is why patents on seeds are illegitimate. Even in a genetically engineered crop, the original seed come from farmers.
How cool it would be to get a tattoo that is patient friendly? Well, researchers at MIT and Harvard joined the two concepts to create tattoos that can change color based on blood glucose level of the person wearing them.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about the last week of birth control pills
- Should you take a pregnancy test? 10 signs
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- Full, but still feasting: Mouse study reveals how urge to eat overpowers a signal to stop
- How to tell the difference between PMS and pregnancy symptoms
- Intestines modify their cellular structure in response to diet