Remember – you gained weight from many years and it was easy. If you want to lose weight then patience plays a major role along with in understanding some of these facts.
Tag: Difficult To Lose Weight
Reducing and avoiding carbohydrate intake can lead to slow and sluggish metabolic rate.
Our body needs to move, be flexible and strong.
After your exercise, if you snack on one post-workout protein bar you will put back all the calories that you burnt few minutes back.
Have patience to reduce weight. Stop looking at short-term solution. Look for healthy habits when it comes to diet. Let the weight loss be gradual – slow and steady.
Polyunsaturated fats – like all fats – contain nine calories per gram, which means if you consume PUFA in moderate quantity it works better.
Skipping meals, breakfast and restricting calorie intake is not a good idea. This will lead to unhappiness in blood sugar and hormones in the system.
Your food selection matters for weight loss.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day