Mangosteen, is a tropical evergreen tree believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas of Indonesia.
Adult alfalfa plants are coarse and bitter to eat.
These sprouts contain skin anti-aging properties..
Grapefruit is slightly bitter and sweet is an excellent fruit for weight loss.
Having diabetes does not mean that you should not eat the food that you want to but make sure to eat healthier food.
No harm in crunching into your favorite raw vegetables – carrots, bell pepper, cucumbers, cabbage, radish.
Curry leaves (kadi patta in hindi) is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavor.
Eating a well-balanced diet also helps you maintain a healthy weight, which makes you less likely to get obesity-related diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage