Impact Of Climate Change On Health- Mental health, Asthma, Malaria, Dengue, Allergies, Malnutrition, Cholera, Heat related illness, Civil conflict
Tag: climate change
International Energy Agency and WHO released a data earlier this year showing the most toxic countries in the world
In Western nations, it can often be difficult to accept that the effects of climate change are being seen throughout the world right now because of first-world luxuries.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle