A movie directed by Lee Fulkerson, with a concept similar to super size me by Morgan Spurlock. The difference is here in this documentary Lee explores only plant based food.
Do you know the common and inexpensive home remedy stuffs that are sitting in our kitchen cabinets can help us during common sickness?
Moringa oleifera is an Indian tree that has been used in traditional medicine for a very long time.
- Don't know
It reduces risk of bad cholesterol..
Curry leaves are natural flavoring agents with a number of important health benefits, which makes your food both healthy and tasty along with pleasing aroma.
Dragon fruits are funny looking but are considered as super fruits.
A fruit but known as vegetable tomatoes take part important role in kitchen.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali