Nadabrahma meditation is also called as “Tibetan Humming Meditation”. It is a meditation developed by the Tibetan masters. This is a chanting meditation. Meditation means “empty mind”. This process is meant to shut down the mind – to make it thoughtless.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist