Do you know you can use baby powder for various other purposes? Baby powder not only smells good, also is useful for various daily tasks. See yourself;
- Apply baby powder and wear gloves – It avoids slipperiness of the hands due to sweat
- Preventing ants – If you are worried about ants in kitchen and don’t want to use strong chemicals then apply baby powder – just sprinkle powder around ants
- For squeaky floor – Apply baby powder in between floorboards, this will reduce squeaking.
- Before threading or waxing – Apply baby powder before waxing or threading in places like upper lips to reduce pain.
- Remove stinky odor from shoes – Remove dampness and stinky odor together by pouring some baby powder inside shoes. Leave it for a day and check back
- To remove grease from cloths – Apply baby powder on greased cloth really well and brush of the left-over powder. Repeat and wash clothes.
- Apply on crystals and gems – If your crystals and gems in jewelry are greased, apply baby powder and leave it for a day or two. Use a dry cloth or cotton ball to remove powder.
- Prevent chafing – If you sweat while running or exercising – especially in hot summer- it might result in chafing. Apply baby powder to reduce chafing and pain.
- Deodorant – Instead of using regular deodorant use baby powder – this lasts longer and feels fresh
- For flower bulbs protection – Apply or sprinkle baby powder on flower bulbs – it protects bulbs from rotting.
- Removing mold from old books – First remove dampness from the old books and apply baby powder between pages. After a day, remove or dust of the powder and you will see fresh pages with fresh odor.
- After shave – For both men and women, it is a great after shave and keeps skin cool
- Keep drawer’s fresh – If your drawer and closet is misty, apply baby powder and leave it for a day or two. Later dust it off!
- Pet shampoo – Use baby powder to shampoo your pet – just apply and leave it in the fur for sometime. Later use a brush to brush it off. This gives fresh odor from pet.
- Apply between toes – If space between your toes are itchy apply baby powder and then wear socks.
- Summer sheets – Apply baby powder between sheets in the summer, it keeps night cool and reduces burning sensation on the back.
Author: HealthyLife | Posted on: September 26, 2018