Make sure to always use a good deodorant. Especially as you get older, deodorant will be an extreme necessity. Try not to use antiperspirant often, as it contains chemicals that deodorant does not. You can also use some scented deodorant, but if you don’t want to, there’s many non-scented ones on the market.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?