Make sure to always use a good deodorant. Especially as you get older, deodorant will be an extreme necessity. Try not to use antiperspirant often, as it contains chemicals that deodorant does not. You can also use some scented deodorant, but if you don’t want to, there’s many non-scented ones on the market.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta