Losing water weight is tough and people use water pills.
Here are some natural tips to reduce water weight.
- Limit your salt intake. Don’t add additional salt to food and reduce eating pickle.
- Eat one or two bananas everyday. Potassium in banana helps to reduce water retention. Same with pomegranate fruit.
- Drink cranberry juice to shed water.
- Drink good amount of water and let your body know that you are supplying water and there is not need to store water in cells.
- Consume Vitamin C and A – both supplements will help reduce water retention.
- Do not sit for prolonged time. Allow blood to circulate. Stretch legs and avoid edema.
- Keep ice packs on body parts – thighs, tummy, calves, to reduce water retention.
- Exercise regularly to keep circulatory system in good condition. Blood circulation helps in shedding water weight.
- Keep body cool, avoid sauna and excess Sun light exposure. Sweating is good for body up to some extent. Once the body dehydrates, signals send message to retain water.
- Do not wear tight clothing. Tight clothes tend to regulate blood circulation
Grandma’s tips: www.healthylife.werindia.com
Published by: HealthyLife | Posted on: June 8, 2018