Are we rich? Kids often ask this question. This innocent question can be answered in a way that emphasizes family values such as smart savings and responsible spending.
Try to spend 60 minutes of your time outside in the garden or in a park every day. Get vitamin D directly from the Sun. Experience fresh air!
Home environment, innate ability and parents not getting involved in helping children to read are few reasons for a child having difficulty in reading.
What is important is to make sure that cleaning the areas and keep practicing hygiene in everyday helps for children to learn and they follow the instructions as they grow and go to schools and other public places.
With all those text and notes books, homework, lunch box, water bottle the backpack of young kids becomes full and hefty.
Keeping your child’s head safe is very important. Even though, the children heads and brains are smaller, the entire infant skull is composed of numerous pieces that are essentially softer than the adult.
The flu, also called influenza, is a viral respiratory illness. It is contagious and generally children who attend school will get flu from peers.
Ask these questions and get answers. Tell them to think before they answer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage