“The United Nations has declared this year as the International Year of Pulses”
Matcha comes from the same species of the plant as green leaf teas.
Iyengar was an eminent exponent of yoga as enunciated in the ancient ‘Patanjali Sutra’.
Tulsi plant is the most worshipped plant in the world. In India Tulsi plant will be present in almost every house.
Gluten exists in the grass-like grains wheat, barley, rye, kamut and spelt.
A new scheme helps all Indian citizens to get better treatment for cancer and cardiovascular disease.
In India, traditionally ladies apply turmeric paste or powder on their face.
Eating processed meat can cause bowel cancer in humans while red meat is a likely cause of the disease.
Know about WeRIndia
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption