Super Brain Yoga is an ancient yogic exercise. It is a simple yet powerful technique used to fuel and sustain a healthy brain in order to enhance the capability of the brain to retain and process information.
Snoring is a health condition that can disrupt day to day activities. If you or your lov
Very low B12 intakes can cause anemia and nervous system damage.
Junk food can most generally be described as those which contain empty calories and excessive amounts of substances known to cause harm to the body.
Chronic pain is in the mind—but this does not mean what you think it means.
Our eyes are a link to the world around us. They operate through a network of light mechanics.
Scotland completely banned GMO crops. Joining a growing number of nations concerned about the effects GMO’s pose, Scotland just banned the cultivation of genetically modified crops.
Plant-based meat substitutes have come a long way in both taste and texture.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease