Small things to big things can bring worries in life and can result in anxiety.
Body and Mind
Have you ever experienced energy flow as you get into a pose in your yoga practice? In yoga, vayu refers to an energetic force that moves in specific direction in our body and influences body function, health and activities.
Self-control is simple phrase but it has deep meaning and powerful message.
Reverse Side Angle, stronger core and legs, flexibility of thigh muscles, intermediate yoga asana
Every now and then turn up your mouth corner into a smile! Humans need good laugh to get through the stress. Stress is part of our lives. Sometimes it can prolong long like Pandemic lockdown stress
One of the popular pose to relieve back pain, to stretch hamstring and to reduce belly fat is sleeping pigeon pose or rested
Tibetan singing bowls are type of bells that create vibration with very rich deep sound when played. The purpose of using singing bowl is to promote relaxation in mind and body.
Mother earth means nature. Nature is amazing and it’s beauty is soothing especially when you enter a forest, fresh scent of trees, sunlight peeking through the trees gives us comfort. Spending time in forest gives a feeling of fulfillment and, relaxes mind and body.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility