Our health depends on our body and mind. The balance between two of these elements keeps us going in life.
Body and Mind
These steps will take you to a great success and will fulfill your dreams!
Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
People who suffer from such conditions seek medical attention and take synthetic medication that target serotonin. To boost serotonin naturally
To reduce muscle tension there is a solution and it is known as Progressive Muscle Relaxation or PMR. Yogis practice PMR before getting into meditation status or shavasana. In PMR exercise one will tense up muscles of body followed by relaxation.
When our body is unable to breath properly we feel tired and exhausted. To keep lung functioning well we can make use of yoga poses and pranayama. All types of pranayama are helpful
In Hindu Vedic astrology Saraswathi Yoga is related to education, development of the intellectual human being. To get the wisdom yoga one must follow Saraswathi.
Kukkutasana is an ancient yoga pose, that has been in yoga practice from thousand years. It is one the advanced yoga pose that require hand strength and focusing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells