Shower regularly. Showering helps get rid of dead skin cells, sweat, and dirt produced throughout the days. Use a gentle soap or bath gel. Washing your hair too often and with too much shampoo can dry your hair out, as shampoo gets rid of your hair’s natural oils. Do not wash your hair every day, unless you really need it.
Know about WeRIndia
- Proven Ayurveda Herbs That Aids In Weight Loss
- Breakthrough Probiotic Therapy Can Prevent Sepsis In Newborns
- Breast Cancer and the Alcohol and Sugar Connection
- Licorice is a hot trend in hot flashes, but could interact with medications
- Human Milk Sugars Can Kill Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, Says Research
- OPPO F3 Rose Gold: The Ultimate Style Statement