Shower regularly. Showering helps get rid of dead skin cells, sweat, and dirt produced throughout the days. Use a gentle soap or bath gel. Washing your hair too often and with too much shampoo can dry your hair out, as shampoo gets rid of your hair’s natural oils. Do not wash your hair every day, unless you really need it.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hydrosalpinx: Symptoms, fertility, and treatment
- Personality Traits Of People Whose Name Starts With Letter N
- Things To Do On Vasant Panchami
- Daily Horoscope: 21 January 2018
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- Preity Zinta Turned Into A Pretty Princess At The Filmfare Awards 2018