Kids tend to relate better to their classmates who have autism when pets are in the classroom a research finding says. Once the children get involved with animals, they view each other more positively and work together better. Kids with ADHD can benefit from working with and keeping a pet. Taking charge of the jobs on a pet care schedule helps a child learn to plan and be responsible. Pets need to play, and playing with a pet is a great way to release excess energy. That means an easier time falling asleep at night. And because the bond between a pet and a child is unconditional love, pets help children with ADHD learn about self-esteem.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta