Pets, especially dogs, can help you connect with other people. One key to a healthy mind is staying engaged with others. In addition, pet owners have a tendency to want to talk with other pet owners. A dog is a conversation waiting to happen. People, especially other people with dogs, will stop and talk with you when they see you walking your pet. Visiting a dog park lets you socialize with other owners while your dog socializes with their dogs. People who use wheelchairs say that other people make eye contact with them more often and ask if they can be of help when they are with their dogs, Beck says.
Know about WeRIndia
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- This One Spice Helps To Fight Obesity Effectively, Try It Out!
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- 33 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Exercise or Dieting
- Real-life Story: Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth To Prove His Research!