Pets, especially dogs, can help you connect with other people. One key to a healthy mind is staying engaged with others. In addition, pet owners have a tendency to want to talk with other pet owners. A dog is a conversation waiting to happen. People, especially other people with dogs, will stop and talk with you when they see you walking your pet. Visiting a dog park lets you socialize with other owners while your dog socializes with their dogs. People who use wheelchairs say that other people make eye contact with them more often and ask if they can be of help when they are with their dogs, Beck says.
Know about WeRIndia
- 8 Makeup Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older And Ugly
- 8 Fool-proof Ways to Lose Weight Without Dieting or Exercise
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Jhanvi Kapoor's Dance Class Look Is Simply Graceful
- Shraddha Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cooler With Class