People who own dogs and horses tend to be more physically active and less obese than people who do not.
A Mexican hairless dog called a Xolo is known for generating intense body heat
Babies raised in families that have pets may be less likely to get allergies and asthma, some studies show.
When you have a pet around you, it feels like you have a greater control of your life.
Pets, especially dogs, can help you connect with other people.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease