Another sabudana or sago recipe. This one does not contain onion. It will supply peanuts that supplies protein and cumin seeds that reduces any stomach ailments.
- Sabudana or Sago -1 Cup
- Medium size potato -3
- Crushed Peanuts -1/2 Cup
- Green Chilli-2
- Salt- as per your taste
- Cumin Seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped Coriander Leaves-1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice-1 teaspoon
- Wash and rinse the sago atleast twice and soak in water for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, drain the water from sago using a strainer and allow it to dry for couple of minutes. Mix all the ingredients with sago and make it small balls.
- Flatten the sabudana balls between palms.
- Heat sufficient oil in container and deep fry vadas in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.