Rue In Herbal Remedies & Supplements
Rue parts are used in the form of extraction and ingredients and used in treating different conditions.
· Liquid extract: Leaves and flower water extraction is good for relieving inflammation.
· Tincture: Alcohol based tincture is useful for arthritis pain, joint pain, and body aches.
· Essential oil: Essential oil of rue is a remedy for earache. Placing couple of drops of rue oil in cotton and keep the plug over the ear helps to relieve earache.
· As cream: It is an ingredient in pain cream, topically applied as a pain reliever.
· In the form of capsules: Used as daily supplements to reduce anxiety, stress, to calm nerve system, for rheumatism, arthritis, inflammation and muscle pain and cramps.
Author: Sumana Rao | Posted on: March 3, 2023
« Ways to Consume Rue Growing Rue In Garden And What Are The Side Effects Of Rue »
Write a comment