Elaeis guineensis (and its South American relative, Elaeis oliefera) are known commonly as Oil Palms and are among the most economically important of all the world’s palms. The African Oil palm is the primary source of palm oil throughout the world, and it is harvested from both the fruit and the seeds. Technically palm oil is obtained from the fruit of these palms while palm kernel oil, the far more important economic product, is obtained from the seed of these palms.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?