Elaeis guineensis (and its South American relative, Elaeis oliefera) are known commonly as Oil Palms and are among the most economically important of all the world’s palms. The African Oil palm is the primary source of palm oil throughout the world, and it is harvested from both the fruit and the seeds. Technically palm oil is obtained from the fruit of these palms while palm kernel oil, the far more important economic product, is obtained from the seed of these palms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness