Elaeis guineensis (and its South American relative, Elaeis oliefera) are known commonly as Oil Palms and are among the most economically important of all the world’s palms. The African Oil palm is the primary source of palm oil throughout the world, and it is harvested from both the fruit and the seeds. Technically palm oil is obtained from the fruit of these palms while palm kernel oil, the far more important economic product, is obtained from the seed of these palms.
Know about WeRIndia
- Top 10 Healthy Dried Fruits For Chaitra Navratri
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- Ashtami Prasad Ke Poori Recipe| Navratri Prasad special Poori Recipe| Ashtami Prasad ke Poori Recipe
- Different Colours To Wear On Each Day Of The Chaitra Navratri 2018
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Having Frequent Headaches
- Stories From The Ramayana On Rama Navami