For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. A recent UCLA study found that women who drink at least four cups of coffee a day are less than half as likely to develop diabetes as non-coffee drinkers. The UCLA researchers have found that a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) somehow lowers insulin resistance. Do not add sugar to your coffee, consume black coffee or go with light milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- 20 Bad Food Combinations That Make You Sick
- 10 Foods That Make You Hallucinate
- 20 Home Remedies On How To Overcome Irregular Periods Naturally
- 13 Early Warning Signs Of A Stroke You Should Never Ignore
- Easy-to-make Homemade Scrubs For Chapped Lips
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad