For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. A recent UCLA study found that women who drink at least four cups of coffee a day are less than half as likely to develop diabetes as non-coffee drinkers. The UCLA researchers have found that a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) somehow lowers insulin resistance. Do not add sugar to your coffee, consume black coffee or go with light milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- How To Get Rid Of The Red Spots On The Face
- Eating less salt may not lower your BP, says study
- Times When Anushka Sharma Has Worn Yellow
- Forgotten Graveyards From Around The World!
- Obesity amplifies genetic risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Kareena Kapoor Shows How To Beat The Heat In Masaba Gupta