For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. A recent UCLA study found that women who drink at least four cups of coffee a day are less than half as likely to develop diabetes as non-coffee drinkers. The UCLA researchers have found that a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) somehow lowers insulin resistance. Do not add sugar to your coffee, consume black coffee or go with light milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- LFW 2017: Shraddha Kapoor Stole The Show In Rahul Mishra Ensemble
- Want To Have A Flat Tummy? Follow This French Diet!
- Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dal Khichdi Recipe
- Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Muscle Tightening During Pregnancy
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017: Preity Zinta Rocks It In Falguni And Shane Peacock
- Can A Solar Eclipse Actually Damage Your Eyes?