For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. A recent UCLA study found that women who drink at least four cups of coffee a day are less than half as likely to develop diabetes as non-coffee drinkers. The UCLA researchers have found that a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) somehow lowers insulin resistance. Do not add sugar to your coffee, consume black coffee or go with light milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- DIY Vitamin C Facial Serum Recipe For Flawless Skin
- Style Trends To Follow This Diwali
- 11 High Risk Groups for Breast Cancer — Which One Are You In?
- Everyday Items/Habits That Can Make You Sick If You're Not Maintaining Hygiene
- 10 Jewellery Styles To Cover Your Wedding Ceremonies In A Grand Way
- Why Should We Bring Salt On Diwali