For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes. A recent UCLA study found that women who drink at least four cups of coffee a day are less than half as likely to develop diabetes as non-coffee drinkers. The UCLA researchers have found that a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) somehow lowers insulin resistance. Do not add sugar to your coffee, consume black coffee or go with light milk.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- Fathers Who Have Been The Pillar Of Support; I Bow Down To You All
- How To Bridge The Generation Gap Between A Millennial And Parents
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Amazing Benefits Of Tomatoes For Skin And Hair
- 10 Signs That Tell It’s A Baby Boy In The Womb