A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Tag: Type 2 diabetes
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
- macular degenerative disease
- heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- osteoarthritis and lung cancer
For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet