A new analysis suggests that going gluten free does not stop developing diabetic condition. Instead, it may increase the chance of acquiring Type 2 diabetes condition.
Tag: Type 2 diabetes
Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
- macular degenerative disease
- heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- osteoarthritis and lung cancer
For years, various studies have reported that coffee drinkers are less likely to develop Type 2 diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Some meat eaters disgusted by meat
- Sugar-sweetened drinks linked to increased risk of colorectal cancer in women under 50, study finds
- Many consumers misinterpret food date labels, yet use them with confidence
- Alzheimer's study: A Mediterranean diet might protect against memory loss and dementia
- Secret behind maintaining a healthy weight loss
- Your stomach may be the secret to fighting obesity