Situated in the Sarguja district in Chhattisgarh, Jogimara and Sita Bengra Caves claim to be the oldest theatres in the world. These caves are located in a beautiful natural setting and to add to the effect, both the caves can be reached through a natural tunnel, which is called Hathipol (as even elephants can pass through this tunnel). According to legends, in these caves lived Rama, Sita and Lakshman during their exile. Hence comes the name Sita Bengra – “Residence of Sita”. There are many ancient paintings and inscriptions that one can find in these caves.
Know about WeRIndia
- Medicinal Uses of Brahma Kamal You Need To Know
- All You Need To Learn About The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Study: Minimally-invasive surgery outcomes more favorable versus traditional open surgery
- This Is One Best Way To Cut Heart Disease Risk
- STYLISH BFF GOALS; Bebo And Amrita Pose At Their Gym
- Jagga Jasoos Duo Promoting Their Movie With Uber Coolness