Situated in the Sarguja district in Chhattisgarh, Jogimara and Sita Bengra Caves claim to be the oldest theatres in the world. These caves are located in a beautiful natural setting and to add to the effect, both the caves can be reached through a natural tunnel, which is called Hathipol (as even elephants can pass through this tunnel). According to legends, in these caves lived Rama, Sita and Lakshman during their exile. Hence comes the name Sita Bengra – “Residence of Sita”. There are many ancient paintings and inscriptions that one can find in these caves.
Know about WeRIndia
- 10 Amazing Nutrition Facts About Pears
- These Are The Fears That Can Trouble One Based On The Zodiac Sign
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- 10 Myths And Facts About Food Allergies You Should Know
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot